Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MTC - Week 1

 Ciao Anziani and Sorelle!

My first week at the MTC was legit. I came into the MTC and had two companions, but another Anziani had to have a surgery so while he is recovering I actually have 3 companions. Anziano Y. is from Provo, Utah and is a choir boy. He also is a good testifier of the gospel. Anziano S. is from Idaho. He is a crazy runner. Every day at the gym he runs around 5 miles. I am too lazy to do that. Anziano W. is doing much better from his surgery. He is from Idaho as well and likes agriculture and farming. Anziano Y. and S. are both fresh out of high school and Anziano W. is 20.


Everything is good and I enjoy the brutal schedule surprisingly. Got scriptures right away, wanted a new pair of cheap English ones because I am going to be focusing on Italian scriptures. Some more pictures would be nice, like a lot of friends and maybe a band photo or something. Gracie. Packages are nice. All three of my companions and I share all our goodies and stuff. 

Also saw Sorella Willis at the MTC so that was kinda cool.

MTC food sucks. It is really messing with my stomach but I guess it is ok because I am going to Italy. Mi Italiano e bene. I have taught an investigator and am about to commit him to baptism this week. The dorm rooms are ok, a little tight, but not bad. Our district is all going to Milan with the exception of Anziano W., who is going to Rome. As much as a miss home, it is great to be out here and I am still so excited to serve. Italy is calling my name and I can’t wait to invitare el persone al venire a Cristo. 

Please write to me or send me your address because I only get one hour a week to email so letters I will get to you faster.

Here is a brief testimony in Italian (the keyboards don’t do accents so I apologize in advance)

Io so che Gesu Cristo e il un figlio di Dio. Io so che il vangela es vero perche io leggere il Libro Di Mormon. Io so che Joseph smith e un vero profetti. Io grato oppurtunita serve un missione. Nel nome de Gesu Cristo, Amen.


Anziano Chase

PLEASE WRITE ME AND I PROMISE I'LL SEND A LETTER BACK










No comments:

Post a Comment