Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MTC - Week 2

Hey Everyone,

Week two in the MTC has been rather quick. The first few days felt like an eternity, but now each day feels shorter and shorter. We teach multiple lessons every day and it just makes the time fly.  Studying what to teach, practicing la lingua, and insegnare il simpatizante.

We had a devotional Sunday by President Oak's daughter, who is a  Juilliard Violinist, and she played a lot of music for us. Tuesday we heard Elder Bednar was in town, but he did not come speak. Instead we had The General Young Women's President speak. She had some good stories. Initially I was upset because, Bednar, but she still gave a good devotional.

MTC food is still killing me, but overall I'm still alive. I never thought I would rather get real food than candy in a package so much, hint hint. (he’s asking us for “healthy food and dinner food, but then asks us for cup o noodles or crackers – not healthy ;) ) 

My 4 companionship is doing well. Anziano W. still hasn't left yet, but it is nice teaching with him. We both have the language pretty down so we can get some really good discussions in. Anziano W. was with the district before we came in.  He had the hernia surgery and got delayed like 3 weeks.  That’s why I have 3 companions.  When he leaves it’s back to me, Anziano Y. and Anziano S.

Our teachers, Fratello Guest and Sorella Nielson, keep the spirit always present in class.

Feel free to send me some letters. I like them............. I really like them................. 

Anziano Chase


P.S if you want something written in Italian you're gonna have to send me a letter. It is compensation for writing me :) and don’t worry I'll translate it too.





No comments:

Post a Comment