Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MTC - Week 3

Ciao everyone!

Week three is officially over and I am at my half way mark through the MTC.  Only three weeks until Italy!!!!

Anziano W. left for Rome this morning so I am back in my trio with Anziano Y. and Anziano S. It will be a little difficult without W. because we taught investigators together, but I bet I’ll have just as much success with Y. and S.

There was a good devotional last night by James Martino of the Second Quorum of the 70. He talked about goals and how we can always do a little bit more. It was really imperative for us all to hear that. No matter how much we do there is always something else we can do to add to it, whether it be sharing an extra scripture, studying for 5 more minutes or knocking on one more door. It was pretty great.

The language is getting more intense as we start learning future tense and irregular past tense. There are so many different tenses, my brain is starting to hurt, but the language is coming.

If anyone has a picture they like that they want to mail me, I would love it. We all love sharing pictures at the MTC and it helps me to remember good times.

I know that Italy is going to be such a great adventure and all the struggles I have are just going to help me grow.

Miss everyone, and look for ways to serve others.

Oh, I also saw Emilee Anderson and Shelby Neeley enter the MTC.  All of ya'll near mission age, GO on a mission.  It is the best choice you will ever make.

I’ll send more pics later

Arreverdice


Anziano Chase






No comments:

Post a Comment