Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MTC - Week 4

Hey Everyone,

I officially leave for Italy in 14 days!! It feels so unreal to be a month in already, but the days are flying and sooner than later, I'll be coming home. One of our teachers had to start school, so we are getting a new teacher for the last weeks, but as much as I'll miss my teacher, there is something new I will learn from this new person. I am so excited to go out and teach the people of Italy.

We've been talking a lot lately about helping those who get baptized or have been already baptized, and how we can keep them active in the church. We are losing so many members to inactivity because we are not doing the simple things, like giving them callings, being a friend CONSTANTLY, and making sure they still grow in their gospel knowledge and testimony. That has been a big concern for the MTC presidency, so they are hitting us hard with that.

Now that my companion Anziano W. is in Italy, I now teach with my other two companions. It is much more difficult than I would like it to be, but they both bring a different trait to each lesson. They both struggle with the language more, but they sincerely try to teach from their heart.

I was called as the new district leader for my district, and it is a challenge. I have been trying to exercise Christ like leadership, and it just shows how much I have to work on. I am grateful for my calling and I hope it helps my companionship and district grow.

I get my travel plans for Italy on Friday hopefully. I can’t wait to have to pack my bags and get my travel weight the right amount...........

I love this gospel and every time I share the first vision of Joseph Smith, I believe it happened even more than I did before.

I molto grato per voi!!

Arreverdice

Anziano Chase


In the MTC four square is the game to play. I am known as the clutch chase, and the king spot and I are friends... We often have nationality wars. Especially Germans vs Italians, but we all know who comes out on top..... Forza in Italia.

Bryant with his friend, Emilee


Bryant with the Anziano we met outside BYU the morning they entered the MTC

Clutch Chase enjoying some four square

No comments:

Post a Comment