Monday, September 15, 2014

Last Day at the MTC

Hey everyone!
Today is officially my last day in the MTC. Tomorrow morning I will be off on a plane to ITALY! My time in the MTC has been a blast and there are so many memories I have already created on my mission, just from being here. I will let everyone know where my first area is. My teacher Sorella Nilson predicted I will start off in Como, up near the tip of Italy by Switzerland. My other teacher Fratello Guest predicted I will start off in Alessandra. Where ever I go I am just so excited to get started. I will have a new address, so don’t send a letter to the MTC, or they will just send it back to ya... I can’t wait to meet the Italian people, the landscape, the food, and the experience.
Anziano S.'s birthday was Thursday and with the help of a few sisters, I was able to throw a nice big surprise for him, a poster decorations and balloons.I gave a blessing to the sister in our district who left for Romania today. Going to be giving more blessings tonight.  Excited to finally get going. Can’t wait to eat either CafĂ© Rio or Panda tomorrow morning for breakfast, because it’s not MTC food.

Here are some final pictures that we took the last few days here in the MTC

Ne Vale Pena!

Ciao!!!
Anziano Chase





The Milan Theme Song



No comments:

Post a Comment